Membership into Cross Roads Ham Radio Club shall be extended to any person interested in Amateur Radio upon an expression of willingness to abide by the bylaws of the CRHRC.
Membership shall be composed of two categories: Full and Associate.
- Full Members must hold a valid Amateur Radio license. They shall have all rights and privileges in CRHRC.
- Associate Members are required to have an interest in Amateur Radio. Associate members may not vote or hold a club office.
- Click to see the full CRHRC By-Laws
Joining / Supporting CRHRC
- Click to open CRHRC Membership Application in your web browser.
- Save the Membership Application from your browser to your computer.
- Fill out the document using your computer.
- Click the “Submit to Email” button to attach the completed form to an email message and manually send the email.
- If you use a web based email program you will need to manually attach and email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also print, complete, and mail the application using the instructions on the form.
While Dues help to offset normal expenses of maintaining the organization, the officers and directors of CRHRC do not want a financial hardship to interfere with anyone’s ability to learn about and participate in Amateur Radio club activities.
Therefore, CRHRC dues are voluntary.
If you are able to support the club, donations of any dollar amount may be submitted by using the “Donate” button below.
|Call Sign||First Name||Last Name||City||State||Zip Code|
|N5GPM||Sparky (Guadalupe)||Macias||Corpus Christi||TX||78466|
CRHRC uses an email distribution list to share news and information with our members. If you selected this option on your membership application you have been added to our email list.
Help for common questions about our Member Communications email is listed below.
Because we send a relatively low volume of email from our domain, our messages can be marked as SPAM by your email povider. Please use this external resource to add our email domain of CRHRC.ORG to your email account's "Friends list" or "Whitelist" feature.
Please, please, please do not mark these messages as SPAM to block them from your inbox. Marking our messages as SPAM damages our sender reputation and makes it difficult for others to continue receiving these messages. Please contact us at email@example.com to let us know you no longer wish to receive our messages and we will promptly respond.